When you join BIG there are a number of benefits that you get straight away as a result of your business improvement appraisal.
- You’ll know you’re not longer in breach of regulations, risking being shut down
- You’ll be confident that in the event of a major business disruption, you can keep operating
- You’ll be sure you have the best insurance cover for your needs, at extremely competitive rates
- You’ll have a clear strategy on how to grow your business in future – a strategy you can implement at the pace that suits you
- You'll make big cost savings using the groups buying power on various products & services you may require
In addition, you’ll have access to a corporate quality support service, including branding and marketing advice, without the corporate price tag, PLUS various cost savings on the products and services you choose.
As a member of BIG you get a number of extra benefits that will make life a lot easier.
- Save time: your consultant will manage the whole process through the 12 month plan from finding suppliers through to actually keeping you up to date with new legislation, etc.
- Membership forums: speak to other members through our members’ forum and access advice and tips.
- Supplier rating: our members rate the suppliers we recommend, giving you added peace of mind when choosing who to use.
- Quality Mark: once your 12 month plan is complete, you receive a Business Improvement Group Quality Mark to display on stationery and at your premises.
- Managed process: your dedicated account manager will help control the whole 12 month plan, releasing you to do the things you do best.